Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Firsts

I was reading this on Lola's page and since it's been a while since I did a meme,
I stole it.
These are my firsts. Copy and paste into your own blog, blah, blah, blah you know the rest.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
It was his prom not mine - I didn't get invited to my prom - but Ryan Cowley was fun and sweet and we had a good time.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No. It was junior high, a long way away and I was not as mature then as I am now and probably scarred the poor boy for life.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
The closest I come is having a beer poured ON me at a party in college.
4. What was your FIRST job?
My first real job, other than babysitting, was for a sandwich place. Still can not abide mayonnaise to this day because of the huge vats we had to scrape it out of.
5. What was your FIRST car?
Tarzan and I were both on the title to the first new car either one of us have ever had. A 2000 green Saturn. I've never held the title to a car all by my lonesome.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text your today?
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
[sniff] No one has. [sniff sniff] Actually I don't text a lot.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Susan Percy. She asked me to read Clifford to the class when she had to go to the office for something. I tried to show off and read upside down like she did, but it wasn't very successful.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Believe it or not, my first airplane ride was when we left The Frozen North for The Desert. I was 17.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk?
Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, I have caught up with my first best friend. We live worlds apart now and likely won't be best friends the way we were but she's still awesome and doing awesome things and I'm glad I know about it.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably across "the path" at Emily's house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Tarzan. He's the first person I talk to every day. It would be weird if I didn't.
13. Whose was the FIRST wedding were you in?
Other than my own...I haven't really been in a wedding all official and stuff. I'm usually the wife of the brother or one of a bunch of sisters.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Kissed Tarzan and went to the bathroom. Mine is a calm and peaceful existence.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Raffi. I was 6 and the kid across Rural Route #1 and I went with his mom to see Raffi in concert. It was awesome. He sang Baby Beluga AND the Teeth Brushing song.
16. FIRST tattoo?
Never even thought about getting one.
17. FIRST piercing?
Considered it, but I pierce myself enough every day to bother getting permanent ones.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Does the U.S.A. count? It was foreign when I visited in the ninth grade.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It was pouring rain and we had to run from the car to the theater and then run back and we still got soaked.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
I never had detention per se, but I was "excused" from class until I could stop laughing.
21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
ATL was the first I remember...oh you mean other than sisters? That would be the girl who already had a boy over and undressed when I started moving my stuff in. Wish I could remember her name.
22. FIRST thing you think of when they ask the one wish question?
I wish people weren't so stupid. And I wish I had enough money to solve the problems of all those close to me.
23. FIRST thing you want to learn if given the chance?
To play the piano.
24. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
The first person to ask me seriously, yes. The others were just messing around.
25. What was the FIRST sport you were involved in?
Intramural floor hockey. It was awesome.
26. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Horseback riding. I was 5 and the pony was Spot.
27. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home?
Kiss Tarzan if he's here, and then put my purse and keys down.
28. Who will be the FIRST person to post this?
Maybe RHM, maybe Rocketgirl, maybe no one.

This is me, with a decent meme.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I don't remember most of this stuff... must be all that clean living you do :) I am wracking my brain to remember any of my elementary school teachers, but I got nothin.

ATL said...

Intramural floor hockey...yes indeed, those were the good old days. Those of us with glasses didn't have to the wear goggles. I love that game.

From Whence You Cometh