- I can't remove Richard Dean Anderson. He was the first one on my list. Before I even knew what lists were, he was on it. And he is awfully good looking for a guy who's older than my father:
- Hadley Fraser has a large deficiency of good pictures available on the web for me to steal. This is one of the best: but have you heard him sing? The man is crazy good:
- Then comes the one that could be considered an anomaly. Despite his inability to choose movies that I can actually watch, I really like Jason Carter. His single season with Babylon 5 made such an impression on me that he might be the one guy I could meet in person because there is so much stuff I could ask him. He might lose the mustache though, it's a little heavy:
- Those three are givens. Thou shalt not remove them from the list. Then with the recent addition of Michael Shanks we're up to four already. Again, how can you not LOVE the nerdy, sensitive, built look?:
- So who's fifth? One spot with so many possibilities. Cillian Murphy is Irish and awfully versatile. Very cute: Matthew Perry is amazingly funny and adorable:
This is me, torn for the fifth spot on my list.