Monday, June 15, 2009

Weird Dream #28

Last night I dreamed about Michael Shanks. It was the first time he'd been in one of my dreams. (We have been watching Stargate SG-1 for many months and I was a little surprised he hadn't surfaced in my subconscious regurgitation before now.)
There were four of "us" girls, one was apparently ATL's roommate from That School on the other side of town, though I called her ATL, and I didn't know the other two at all, but they were best friends. There were two guys, one was Michael Shanks, the other occasionally bore a resemblance to Jeffrey Donovan (from Burn Notice and another hot guy who could easily go on my list:
But I'm not sure or I would have been far more torn between the two than I was, and I was definitely in the Michael Shanks camp. We were in an apartment at a college somewhere and the two girls I didn't know were vying for the affections of the two guys. My "friend" and I spent most of our time as observers of the drama between the other four. Each girl got herself engaged to the other girl's preferred guy - and the guys wore the engagement rings which I thought was weird in my dream though everyone else figured it was normal - and spent their time trying to make them jealous enough over it to declare a truce. There was a third guy, a disreputable individual I didn't know, watching the whole tableau from a mezzanine in the apartment. When I went into the kitchen he was there too, watching, but when I went to sit on the toilet - also in the kitchen, don't ask me why - I yelled at him and he ran away. After what seemed like a long time, Michael Shanks got bored with the games and laid down on the couch. I figured this was my chance to at least talk to him without the others around and just as I sat next to him, ready to run my fingers through his hair - rather forward of me for a first encounter - I woke up.
Tiniest bit annoyed at my brain for ruining what could have been an excellent dream.
This is me, dreaming as oddly as ever.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow...yeah, I would've been irritated for that dream going that direction...

Rocketgirl said...

You get michael shanks - I want the Burn Notice dude!! Stupid brain messing with hot guy action...

From Whence You Cometh