Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Discontinued

Holy smokes, that is a bright shirt there Len my friend. (And of course there isn't a picture of it yet...)
Yay for no dance-off and yay for bringing back the encore number. Even if it's just for the night, it was nice.
And can I just say, since Mel B wore a pleather bikini and great coat, EVERYONE else has decided that that is the paso doble uniform. I mean, it was hot the first ten hundred times I saw it, but the blue number last season was really great too.
As for the musical guests this evening...this always happens when I like something. When Tarzan and I got married we registered for china and linens - both were discontinued inside of six months of our wedding. My favorite 'flavor' of a certain shampoo brand? The one that actually does what all the commercials promise their shampoo will do? Discontinued. The red dress that makes me look hot, can do church or parties, always fits and is comfortable just like the black one? Don't make it anymore. What is that about?!?! So I should have known once I mentioned that I liked the talent the producers had chosen thus far for the DWTS results show.
This week: Kevin Rudolph (who IS that?) and Boys2Men. Seriously? Though I have to give B2M credit for wearing suits rather than floppy jeans and backwards baseball caps.
I couldn't be happier that Sam was giving her voice a rest.
And it was just a win-win situation from where I was sitting considering the three couples on the hot seat. And I think that was the way to go. Steve-O was not AS bad as the other two.

This is me, judging the results show too. I think I have an addiction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

From Whence You Cometh