Friday, March 27, 2009

Weird Dream #27

Just when you thought my mind couldn't get any more twisted, I dreamt I was at a church function, new building, new group and I was alone, that is, no Tarzan. In retrospect it seemed like a rather young crowd for me to be hanging out with.
The activity was going to require the group of us to stand in rows, kind of at attention, take turns stripping naked, recite a poem or other famous passage and then get dressed again. I declined to play, as did one other girl. Everyone else was just fine with the whole idea, and actually, the other girl was fine with idea, she just had a medical condition that prevented her from standing that long. (?) So they proceeded to recite, while naked, randomly, and since they were all in rows, no one could see anyone else, except from the back. (I also stood at the back of the room.) This went on for about ten people and then we were done, with no discernible timer, or signal.
Totally random and oddly vivid since I can remember lots of details, even now.

This is me, daring anyone else to come up with weirder dreams.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

I had a dream where someone made me clean my house all might. It was AWFUL. I don't do that in the daytime, why would I want to do that at night??

RHM said...

I can do you one up. I dreamed a student of mine got on the PA and let his disability go to town and I had to go nail him for being outside of the lines.

He was harassing some of my co-workers which of course got me in a dander because I don't tolerate that sort of things from my students.

From Whence You Cometh