Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bumper Boogie

I know, I promised this days ago, but that thing I will not mention happened and I couldn't.
So.
This is my opinion on the first elimination round for Season 8 of Dancing With The Stars.
OMG – Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy was awesome. I would watch the insanity of Julianne and the stupidity of Steve-O AND the dance off – which was just as painful as I envisioned it being – I would watch all of that many, many times just to watch them play and sing. LOVE THEM!
I am sure I will say this many times this season, but they kept the Playboy Bunny? Really? Men don’t vote. I would have thought she’d be outta there. And it was a tough call between the two, Belinda and Steve. Neither were too good but there were other bad dancers too.


This is me, with the first results show.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh