Thursday, March 27, 2008

Somethings Old, New, Borrowed And Blue

::Onesome: Something old- Do you have anything that you've owned simply forever? A cherished childhood toy, an antique handed down through the family? ...the family Bible?
  • Not me per se, but my mother has her grandmother's foot pedal sewing machine. It's an antique. If by forever you mean MY own lifetime, I have all my journals. I used to write pages every Sunday afternoon when I was in college. Probably the best documented years of my life.

::Twosome: Something new- Buy anything new lately?

  • I suppose food and/or gasoline do not constitute new exactly...ooh! Bought my sister The Reduced Shakespeare Company's DVD with The Complete Works of Shakespeare and The Complete History of America for her birthday. Sooo funny. OMG. Seriously, see these guys. Hysterical.

::Threesome: Something borrowed- Have you ever borrowed an item and never returned it?

  • I was going to say no, but I think one of the books I have had for years actually belongs to Cogent, a friend from college...oops. In the reverse, my second year roommate borrowed my copy of a REALLY expensive textbook - one I might have used again - and never returned it. E, you know who you are. Bring it back!

::Bonus: Something blue- Can you see anything blue from where you are? What is it?

  • Other than the glorious-ness that is the sky out the window? Well, the place mats on the table are blue. A rich royal blue. I likey them, I do.
This is me, memeing on the right day - woot!

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh