Thursday, March 06, 2008

Choreography...

I am taking a short break from the craziness that is The Odyssey for this week's meme from the people at The Back Porch. HOW is it Thursday already? It's too soon! And is this meme title long enough for anyone else? In the interest of interest I abbreviated - hope that's still kosher for any meme-a-holics.
::Onesome: Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study? What is 'designed' by you?
  • Other than I brush my teeth, comb my hair, pee and then wash my hands before I go to bed, mmmmm, no. With an abstract sequential in the house it's hard to maintain a routine. My philosophy is; as long as it gets done in time for the next thing I can let it go. Only big events do I like to "choreograph" so to speak, and even then one needs to be flexible - always flexible.
::Twosome: The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...
  • Someone is surely fainting somewhere or dismissing me as a low-brow peon; I don't get art. It's not practical and unless it looks like a real life object I don't "see" anything in it. What do we have on the walls? Pictures of us and family, diplomas...and that's about it. Like I said, low-brows.
::Threesome: representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
  • We do dance. But we like to watch dancing. You must have noticed my commentaries on DWTS and if it's anything faintly resembling dance I will stop to watch. Ballet, tap, ballroom, modern, whatever. I have suffered through many a poorly written movie because of the promise of dancing. Sometimes the dancing was worth it, sometimes not. It's all fun.

This is me, back to work now.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Heh - try having a routine with an abstract random:) Incidentally, what are you? I'm not sure what Jared is, but I'm sure like everything else, it's completely opposite of me:)

From Whence You Cometh