Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Small World

Two things:
1. On Facebook, I 'ran into' a girl who married a guy that I grew up with in The Frozen North. She grew up in The Temperate Zone with the girl my brother married. Random.

2. I was browsing the Blogfather's site, reading here - and that led to the first link here - and he suggested that *I* visit this page here - and I think I met this guy when I lived in The Frozen North. It was at a Christmas function downtown I think...(look it's been 14 years since I lived there okay) I didn't remember the name until I read the entry, but he's practically royalty up there. We used to visit the library and the museum ALL THE TIME and there were pictures of him in both places. He was interviewed for a piece on an explosion in the town that we had to watch in school. Crazy.

This is me today.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh