Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Silly-ness

Who thinks this stuff up? There are so many lists like this out there. I know they're silly. I see them and I think they're silly. Yet I feel the need to fill it out/take the survey/find my tarot card anyway. What does my middle name mean?
I : Unbelievably great in bed. {Well, I don't like to brag...}
R : Flipping crazy. {Duh.}
E : Unbelievably great in bed. {Again? If you insist.}
N: You like to drink. {If by drink you mean fizzy water with ice, then yes}
E : Unbelievably great in bed. {Now look sugar, I'm flattered really, but let's not get redonkulous}

This is me, unable to not copy and paste.

In case you are so inclined as to make up your own list:
A: You like to drink
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : one in a million.
E : Unbelievably great in bed.
F : You are drop-dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You are quirky.
I : Unbelievably great in bed.
J : People adore you
K : You're wild and crazy.
L : Unbelievably great in bed.
M : Best kisser ever.
N: You like to drink.
O: Awesome kisser.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : Flipping crazy.
S : Easy to fall in love with
T : You're loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgmental.
W: You are very broad minded.
X : You never let people tell you what to do.
Y : Best boy/girl friend any one can ask for.
Z : Always ready.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh