Friday, July 13, 2007

40 Questions

[one] have you ever been asked out?
Yes...pretty sure.
[two] where is your default picture taken?
The picture on the home page is of Tarzan and myself the summer before we were married. It's some park in The Rockies
[three] what's your middle name?
Irene
[four] your current relationship status?
Married
[five] does your crush like you back?
Which one? There are many. I'm fairly certain Stephanie J. Block doesn't know who I am...others do. I tend to not get crushes on people who don't like me.
[six] what is your current mood?
Anticipatory for the weekend, good, thinking.
[seven] what color underwear are you wearing?
Hold on while I check...
[eight] what color shirt are you wearing?
Green
[nine] is dead.
>because 7 8 9?
Couldn't have said it better.
[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I don't think one thing would make that much difference, so I wouldn't change anything. Now if there were YEARS I could change, that would be a different story.
[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what?
A cat - then I'd be able to reach that itch in the middle of my back.
[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
Pretty sure not, I've never been unconscious even
[thirteen] something you do a lot?
Watch TV, read, blog :-)
[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?
Jeopardy music.
[fifteen] who did you copy and paste this from?
RHM
[sixteen] name somebody with the same birthday as you.
My sister-in-law's is the day AFTER mine...is that close enough?
[seventeen] what's your favorite hobby?
Hobby...that's hard, maybe computer games?
[eighteen] have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Not since grade school, and NEVER as a solo thankfully.
[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
The ability to fly
[twenty] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Handshake
[twenty-one] what do you usually order from Starbucks
I think I've only been there once, in an airport, and I got a muffin and milk.
[twenty-two] what's your biggest secret?
I don't really have secrets. I like to talk about myself too much. Helll-ooo I have a blog.
[twenty-three] favorite color?
Blue
[twenty-four] Describe your favorite picture of yourself
Taken by a friend of mine, from the rear, on a street in Middleton after another friend's graduation.
[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Oh yeah - The Muppets, Flintstones, Smurfs, Sesame Street (though that's gone downhill in the last few years)
[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Just the usual water at my desk.
[twenty-seven] do you speak any other language?
I can fake French usually, if the other person speaks slowly.
[twenty-eight] what's your favorite smell?
Vanilla is good...Tarzan's after-shave
[twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word:
Impatient
[thirty]Have you ever won a trophy?
No...but I won $25 bucks in the 2nd grade for a poster I designed.
[thirty-one] have you ever kissed in the rain?
Actually IN the rain? Or just wet FROM the rain? Yes, to both, now that I think about it.
[thirty-two] what are you thinking about right now?
How long it is until 5:30 and what I can do tonight so I have some time free tomorrow.
[thirty-three] what should you be doing?
Working :D
[thirty-four] who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Clients, always the clients.
[thirty-five] how often do you pray?
Not as often as I should.
[thirty-six] do you like working in the yard?
Absolutely.
[thirty-seven] if you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
I kinda like the one I grew up with and my "new" one is cool too.
[thirty-eight] do you act differently around the person you like?
I'm actually more myself with Tarzan than anyone else, but I expect I come off as a total EEDiot when around crushes.
[thirty-nine] what is your natural hair color?
Kinda brown-ish
[forty] what was the last thing to make you cry?
When the Kindred horse dies in The Black Jewels Trilogy. (Hope I didn't spoil that for anyone.)

This is me telling you more random and mostly useless stuff about myself.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Okay, when it said favorite smell and you wrote Tarzan's aftershave, I totally thought it said favorite SNACK!! Which would be a good snack as well;)

From Whence You Cometh