Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kitty #6

Introducing the newest little kitty in our house. I give you Belle:We planned to keep her in the shower for the first few days in case she couldn't take the food or something but she got bored with that after an hour:She's a climber - everytime we come into the bathroom she's up on the toilet or sink or something:Her ears are huge and she looks a little scraggly in these pictures but I think it's only because she's so thin. Once she fills out a little her fur will lie down properly:And whatever happened to her mother, Belle was taught to wash herself and use the litter box and eat solid food.

The other kitties are still getting used to her. Train Wreck growls and hisses at her, Mikey wants to mother her but Belle runs away and gets her back up. The outdoor three don't care as long as they get to eat still. We'll see how it goes. This is only day three after all.

This is me showing off my new kitty.

3 comments:

The Super Seven said...

I don't know how you do it.....we only have the 1 cat and that's enough for me......she is too cute!!

Jane said...

Heh. Well, you have four children. Even at eight weeks old I can leave the cat at home for the day with her water bowl and litter box.

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW!!

From Whence You Cometh