Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In Case You Were Curious

For those of you who have been waiting with baited breath to find out how the roses are doing, I give you the following updates:
Day 2 (Feb 14th) Here is the result of the Stuffed Cherry Tomato exercise on Valentine's night. (I couldn't even get a picture of the full plate before Tarzan dived in. The near ones (sun dried tomato filling) were okay. The far ones (goat cheese filling) were a HUGE hit:
Day 3 (Feb 15th)
For some bizarre reason I don't have pictures from Day 4 (Feb 16th) That's the day the kitties knocked over the vase and spilled water everywhere. I trimmed the stems and opened the second flower food pouch when I re-vased the roses. The flowers seemed to like that.
Day 5 (Feb 17th)
Day 6 (Feb 18th)
Day 7 (Feb 19th) Here's a close up from yesterday:

This is me sharing.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh