Friday, November 20, 2015

I Smell Christmas Cards

Right.
So the post I was going to write last week got sidetracked because I forgot I was going to write it.
With the holidays coming up, Tarzan and I decided that it was time to get a family portrait taken, since we have Cheetah now, and our family looks different than it has for the last 15 years.
Our last official family picture was in January, when Cheetah was blessed:
 
It's been almost a year and so much has changed, not the least of which is he was aware of this experience:
He was so fascinated with the equipment and the computer screen he wasn't much for smiling:
Until Daddy got serious with the tickles:
He was really interested in the backdrops, the floors, the props, anything that was not the actual picture taking. We were lucky he hasn't figured out how to sit down yet, or these would not exist:

This is me and I have become that woman.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh