Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Developmental

It's amazing the difference a single hour can make.
I always think changing the clocks for Daylight Savings is no big deal.
One hour?
Pshsht.
I can pass an hour no sweat in the course of a day.
But that single hour kicks my butt when we travel.
And poor Cheetah doesn't know what time to be hungry or tired and with all the cousins here to play and visit he's seriously out of his normal routine.
He is loving the attention though. And he's learning from his cousins.
We hadn't been in the house 20 minutes when I found him at the foot of the stairs with one knee up. I can see his brain figuring the advantage walking would give him and he's letting go of our hands and standing on his own for longer and longer periods of time.
We've only been here 36 hours!
I hope he's not bored when we go back to just three again.

This is me with pictures when I get to a computer.
(This post brought to you from my iPad)

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh