Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's been a calm sort of day, this first day of the new year.
We watched The Rose Parade - I have to give them credit for not giving in to sponsors unlike some other parades I could name - and then The Rose Bowl game. Yay TCU.
We chatted with family. And though she can't ever separate the two events she shouldn't be forgotten just because she's a party gal and decided to be born on a holiday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHB!
Here's wishing 2011 will be good to you and your families.

This is me and I vow to do better this year on the blog thing.

1 comment:

Master P said...

Speaking of bowl games and such, the hubby filled me in on the whole USC scandal, and how it's totally unfair that Ohio State was all naughty but are getting to play a bowl game anyway. I'd love your take on it!

From Whence You Cometh