Saturday, January 08, 2011

Guess What?

No really, try and guess. I dare you.
Never mind, you'll never get it.
*I* am still having a hard time with it and I was there.
Last night Tarzan left one of the drawers on the dresser open - he was in a hurry to sleep? I don't know - and the kittens had a field day, rolling in his shirts, playing, pulling clothes out. It was crazy.
When we woke up and started restoring things we found that the drawer wouldn't close all the way. As we were searching for whatever was in the way I found I was missing a few items from the drawer next to Tarzan's, even though they don't connect at all, unless you pull out both drawers, completely. How the kittens moved things around I do not know.
Cats are insane. Cuddly and cute but insane.
So we pulled out both drawers and tucked in the back were some articles of clothing. Socks, T-shirts, the usual and the very last item I plucked out was...
Wait for it...
The swimsuit I couldn't find over four years ago when another cat got into the same drawer and caused me to notice the suit was missing.
I found it!
It is completely unbelievable because I have searched that particular drawer and surrounding area SO. MANY. TIMES but apparently not the far back corner of the drawer next to the one I put it in.
Tarzan uses that drawer every day, so it's amazing we haven't ever had difficulty closing it before and then here we are.
Crazy-ness.
I have since moved my swimsuits to another location. And I will be double checking all the drawers are shut before we go to sleep. Every night I will be checking.

This is me in need of a beach. And some warm weather.

2 comments:

RHM said...

Yah!

Master P said...

OH MY GOSH. I had a dream the other day where I was STILL upset about your lost swimsuit. Seriously, has it been missing for 4 years?? I never remember anything, but I've been curious and upset about your swimsuit that entire flippin' time. DUDE. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

From Whence You Cometh