Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weird Dream #38

Tarzan left at 5:30 this morning. That's the norm for him. I don't always wake up and when I do it's usually not a big deal to go back to sleep. This morning I didn't fall asleep right away and I contemplated getting up and doing work - this is the instinct I should have followed - but it was cold out in the hall and so warm under my blankets, so I stayed in bed. After some time tossing around I decided that if I wasn't going to go back to sleep I could read my book. As I reached over to the nightstand to get my book I smacked my hand against the side and woke up.
I was dreaming about being awake, doing what I was doing while sleeping.

This is me and that's the most surreal dream I have ever had. Ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and was Tarzan still there or was that not part of #38?

Master P said...

How does he keep so chipper if he's getting up at that unholy time of the morning?!?!

From Whence You Cometh