Friday, January 28, 2011

All The Rage

I just thought of a brilliant new diet theme. (Along the lines of The Grapefruit Diet or The Hallelujah Diet.)
I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and my kittens followed me. They ALWAYS follow me into the kitchen to see if there is food for them involved in the excursion. As a bonus if they hear rustling noises they climb the cabinets.
What a great way to track our snacking habits!
The premise is to only eat when the kittens go in the kitchen by themselves. They have little snacks all day long and drink a lot of water.
Think about it; it's rare to see a fat kitten and all they do is lay around and sleep the whole day.

This is me; I call it the Kitten Diet.

1 comment:

Cath said...

My diet plan is pickles. You aren't tempted to graze on cookies with the taste of pickles in your mouth.

From Whence You Cometh