Thursday, January 06, 2011

Chocolate Nail

Perhaps only someone in the construction business would see the humor in this - I told some friends and they gave me the "okay...crazy person" look - but I was highly amused. Amused and also impressed that they would use such quality chocolate in their custom made chocolate nail:
Oh that's right, a chocolate nail. From the construction company who built the facility where I volunteer every Thursday. The head honcho guy took a fancy to me - probably because I knew what he was talking about with exits, accessibility and stuff - and he sent me a chocolate nail.

This is me with a chocolate nail.

2 comments:

RHM said...

awesome. And jealous!

Master P said...

Lookit you, charming men into making you ridiculously large piece of chocolate! Faaaantastic! I still don't get it though....

From Whence You Cometh