Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hearty, Tomatoey Congratulations to Phatfiddle and Liezel!!!!!

I was on my way home from our secret headquarters where Jane is currently busily working on our secret project and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a text from Mama Bear (aka Gamma Gamma) announcing to the world via text message that my brother's darling bride had just launched upon a new career in the pasta sauce industry!!! I knew the Liezel was very talented on grow side but apparently her talents on the production side of the equation merit recognition from no less than the world renowned Prego company!! I've always been a Ragu man myself but am willing to switch brands to support family. This is definitely an exciting development and we look forward to ongoing developments regarding this news in the coming months. We now return you to your regular blogger who has been sequestered for an unstated period of time, at an undisclosed location following unconfirmed reports of the aforementioned secret project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!

RHM said...

Well, I hope the secret project is worth her being gone for so long...

Anonymous said...

Should we be looking over our shoulders...around corners...behind trees? Only The Shadow knows.

Master P said...

Tarzan, you totally rock. This did actually make me do that "Laugh out loud" thing everyone is talking about!!!

From Whence You Cometh