Friday, January 07, 2011

Weird Dream #37

It was one of those long and involved dreams where each new event and situation melts into the next one and you're not sure how it all went together when you wake up.
I was walking through a train station and I tripped on some guy's suitcase. As I was setting it back up the director came over and suggested we try it again. As I returned to my starting cue, with the director, I met Aaron Copeland who was coming through to get ideas for the theme music.
After a few more takes the director realized he had mistaken me for the real actress - who had just showed up - and he got very upset and left. We - I don't know who was with me, maybe my agent? - also left.
We went out the wrong door though and couldn't find the elevators so we had to go back through the halls of compartments to the main room, wait for the take to be called and watch nearly everyone I know be in the scene.
I met a famous dude on my way out of the building and he took me to an awards show where there were a lot of musical numbers, singing, dancing with one in particular by the cast of Men Of A Certain Age - we have never watched that show - and Bing Crosby where in they all get naked.
Then I woke up. But not before I realized that Tarzan had been beside me for the entire thing.

This is me and that was none too soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the real, good people have your back. Let the camera have the fakes. Aaron Copeland doesn't walk thru my dreams. You must rate.

Master P said...

Did you actually see Bing Crosby in the nude?! Mind bleach, please!!

From Whence You Cometh