Saturday, November 14, 2009

To Wear Or Not To Wear?

Where else in the world does the temperature rise 30 degrees in two hours? When I accompanied Tarzan and the Academic Decathlon team to their scrimmage this morning - just past 6am - it was a cool 50 degrees. That's about right for November, yes?
When I left to do other things at 8:30am it was a balmy 81 degrees. It makes it very hard to dress one's self in the mornings not knowing if it will warm up later in the day - like today - or not. (The thermometer didn't make it above 70 on Thursday.)
On the other side of the coin, it's a great day for some football. Let's beat The Farm.

This is me and what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

I know what Beat The Farm means!! And CO does the same thing with temp, I'd leave the house in the morn wrapped up like an Eskimo in the morn, and by afternoon I'd be sunbathing.

From Whence You Cometh