Saturday, November 21, 2009

Do You Want Quotes With That?

Rocketgirl suggested that a Jane's Top 10 Quotes list be generated. I don't know that I am that interesting but as she reads and comments on EVERY SINGLE POST I feel I should indulge her. So we're changing the layout a tiny bit and instead of Jane's Current Favorites - which I neglect to update on a regular basis anyway - we're going to have Jane's Top 10 list and you can submit your favorite quote at any time. We'll worry about what to do if we get more than 10 suggestions.
First up "...their songs did not make me want to jab a stick in my ear. So that was good."


This is me and someone thinks I'm quotable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss a memo?
Where be your 10 quotes m'dear?
Here be one that I made up all by m'self:
"GOOD TIMES HIDE BAD HABITS"

your turn...

From Whence You Cometh