Saturday, December 20, 2008

An Outing

You'll never guess where we were yesterday. (Well, Rocketgirl might.) It was freezing cold - I have never worn that many layers EVER IN MY LIFE - but it was so fun. And great to hang out with SO, M2, PIT, Squishy and Rosy:To be fair, Rosy slept through a lot of the day: But I think she enjoyed it nonetheless:Squishy was all over the place - loving every second:
And he loves his Papa:
These guys were awesomely costumed:
This was the best family picture of the lot:
Tarzan and I squished in a single rocket pod:
M2 and Squishy spinning madly:
The entire group - left to right - Me, SO, M2 w/Rosy, PIT w/Squishy, PIT's brother w/ his son and wife:
Three guesses where we were:

This is me, back, exhausted, but glad to have gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well since I saw the soliders I'm going with LegoLand :p.

Elizabeth said...

DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUSSSSSSSSS!!!! Seriously, you are a crazy woman for going there during Christmas, the lines are sooooo freaking long, but seriously so worth it to because Disneyland looks best at Christmas time in my book...so so so so jealous.

Hey, Merry Christmas!!! Let me know if you are coming out to the desert-land where I shall be over the holidays, maybe we can meet face to face, that would be exciting stuff right there! :)

From Whence You Cometh