Monday, December 15, 2008

All My Favorite Things Are Shiny

Merry Christmas to me! It's raining and even though I have to do errands and pick people up and drive all over The Jungle it is a good, great, FANTASTIC thing that it's raining. Love the rain! First we need it here in The Jungle, it's been a dry year and the plants are starting to protest. But second and probably most selfish is...the rain is washing my car! I almost decided to go and get it cleaned after some of the youth at church offered to wash my car for free because it was so filthy - that's a mite embarrassing - but the clouds gathered and it's raining, so my car will be clean AND I didn't have to spend an exorbitant amount plus tip to get some guy to clean it for me.

This is me, glad for the rain.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am sorry, but I shall not be able to perform in your ward next week. I shall be in another ward in my stake for their ward conference, nor shall I be able to for the next couple of weeks after that...

Elizabeth said...

Oh, and I do that ALL the time...let the rain wash my car that is...:)

From Whence You Cometh