Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Ode To Fourteen Years

Ha.
Ah ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I looked back at last year's anniversary post and it made me laugh.
This is what comes from thinking one is settled in life right?
That is correct, just when we thought we had a handle on everything, we're having a baby!! Which will make year 15 totally unrecognizable compared to the previous ones.
Bring on the hysteria!
On a completely different note, I realized today that Tarzan and I got married on a Saturday - as a lot of us are wont to do, work schedules and travel plans being a necessary consideration - so it wasn't voting day that year.
But nearly every year since, it HAS been voting day, November 4th; so we always have a date and a place to go on our anniversary. Down the block to the store to drop off our ballots.
(One of the smartest things we ever did was register for a mail-in ballot. We can fill it out at our leisure, change our answers if we need to and then don't have to stand in line - when there is one - at the polling place. Sometimes we actually do mail them in, but then we don't get a sticker.)
Per the usual, I wouldn't want to be doing any of this; the baby, the voting, the walking in our neighborhood, with anyone else but Tarzan. He's my guide, protection and friend.

Happy 14th Anniversary to us!

This is me and it's just getting going.

1 comment:

Master P said...

I vote Team Tarzan!!! Congratulations!!!!

From Whence You Cometh