Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spectacular

I am not famous or cool enough to get endorsements so when I mention a product on this page, know that I had to buy it for myself and it is REALLY good.
Today's featured substance: Krazy Glue.
It seems to be a different sort of Krazy Glue from my childhood. Maybe I'm just not remembering it correctly but the stuff I used today came out of the tube like water and yet glued together the broken pieces of a really heavy object in less than 5 minutes.
So amazing. It's like invisible duct tape; sticking things that should be stuck together but aren't.

This is me gluing stuff.

1 comment:

Master P said...

I superglued my fingers together a few months ago. Like TIGHT. It took a ton of acetone, tears and a kitchen knife to separate them!

From Whence You Cometh