Monday, August 22, 2011

Glee Project

Okay producers/writers/dreamers/makers-up of the spin-off television show known as The Glee Project - you people are weak. Clearly not reality television quality judges. I mean, really; they ALL win? What's the point of that.
I think they got attached to the performers - as only the audience is supposed to do - and didn't have the guts to send another one home.
That or they like the feeling of having all these people beholden to them. It was hard on the "professionals" the week Cameron quit. It was apparent they did not like having the power taken away from them.
I only watched the thing because ATL made me. She's a Thunderhead don't you know and she was only going to watch until Damian McGinty got voted off but then the dude ended up winning - apparently they're ALL winning - so I got invested and I hate that about reality TV. Because forever after I will be bitter that Marissa got sent home. She was awesome.

This is me, watching more scripted reality.

4 comments:

Master P said...

Heh. I was wondering why you were watching the Glee Project :) And is sounds like that's the kind of reality show I would do because I"m a pansy.

Cath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cath said...

I don't watch TV, but I enjoyed this article nonetheless

RHM said...

Things we do for family eh?

From Whence You Cometh