Monday, September 27, 2010

Command Decision

I have made an executive decision about the whole Dancing With The Stars question.
I realized that I haven't watched the show just to enjoy it in so long. Since Season Three or so. I've always got half my body turned to the computer so I don't forget to include the eye roll of Tom Bergeron at Len's antics when Mark Ballas tripped over his high water pants or some such thing.

So, despite the pithily worded comments and soulful pleading I'm only going to post about the show if I see something really memorable happens. Just to see what it's like. We'll see how it goes.

This is me and that's my decision.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow...this is a change..I am without good internet for 1 1/2 weeks, and the world seems to turn upside down! (It's not just you)

From Whence You Cometh