Saturday, May 30, 2009

On Empty

I have nothing, Internet peeps. No-thing.
We spent a week on tenterhooks waiting to see if we're pregnant - we're not - and besides the inevitable letdown from that, I can not think of anything to blog about. This is the problem with not having a wild and jam-packed schedule; no post materials.
Tarzan's mother and aunt are in town so I don't have to sit with his grandfather learning interesting tidbits with which to blackmail - I mean share - with the rest of the family.
Tarzan has required continuing education classes for school so he's not home a lot and when he is he's wiped. All the TV shows have had their finales so no shallow entertainment news. We have watched a lot of Stargate SG-1. (Thank you Netflix.) So dang cute and funny, the whole lot of them. Richard Dean Anderson, sigh. Michael Shanks, double sigh. How can you not love this look?: But, all drooling aside, that's it.
The weather has been unremarkable - warm-ish, kind of sunny, some days.
The cats pretty much look after themselves.
And that is my life. What have I done you ask, other than slobber on myself? Laundry, dishes, errands, bank runs - did you know you can't cash foreign - as in Frozen Northern - checks in The Jungle without a WHOLE lot of effort and money for fees? - smogged the car, vacuumed stuff, filed stuff, budgeted stuff, you know the boring usual stuff that does not make for entertaining blog posts.

This is me, with nothing in the remotest bit interesting to say.

3 comments:

RHM said...

You, especially you, need to relax more. I don't know what it will take to get you to relax, but I'm sure it'll feel good in the end.

Rocketgirl said...

I have the sad for you on the knocked-up front, but we're excited for when it WILL happen:) I appreciate the man candy - I usually don't get too thrilled about the hot guys because - well, what's the point? But then this week pictures surfaced of the lead actor dude from Twilight in an Italian square filming the scene where his shirt is off... um.... yeah, so now I get the man candy thing. YUM. I'd love to force you to come play with us, but since I have no idea where we'll be in the next while, I wouldn't know where to buy the ticket for :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, You're doing all the stuff I love to do. Enjoy it. I would gladly trade your boring chores for my horrible homework.

From Whence You Cometh