Thursday, January 10, 2013

My New Philosophy

She is a constant inspiration for things I want to do better.
She has 2-3/4 kids, lives in a land that has winter, and manages more blogs and blog names than I can keep track of, but I call her Rocketgirl.
And she gave me a light bulb moment today on one of her other blogs when she posted this: Move Slowly And Don't Stop
Such a brilliant concept. Rome wasn't built in a day and I won't manage everything on my list at once, but as long as I keep going and working, I am making progress.

This is me and my new life mantra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Within minutes of Tarzan's birth I began to panic because I didn't know what to do next. Didn't know how to help him get his Eagle Scout award. Wasn't ready to start teaching him piano. Yikes. I said to the doctor, "I don't know what to do!" to which he replied, "Take it one day at a time." 'Twas comforting advice that I recalled over & over when stress levels rose. In the end each day counted as I took them one at a time.

From Whence You Cometh