Friday, December 03, 2010

The Story Of My Life

Always, always, always, always, ALWAYS there is something I forget. To do, to say, to get, to bring. Whatever it is I forget part of it.
GAH!
There is a list of things scheduled for tomorrow, culminating with the church Christmas party and including the tree decorating for the aforementioned party and amidst it all, I forgot to make, or buy, refreshments for the kids after the tree thing.
How is that the one thing I forget?

This is me, annoyed at myself.

3 comments:

Slobodans said...

Try these....

http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/8362/KISSES-Candy-Cane-Blossoms.aspx

They're really east and kids love them. By the way, when I made them I just tinted regular old sugar...no need to buy expensive sugar crystals! :)

RHM said...

My favorite:

"Hey kids! It's a do it yourself decorate your own cookie! and follow the steps here 'cause there's only enough for 1 of you."

Gotta say it'll work and the kids will be busy. Give them all a plain sugar cookie, even if it's got a little white sugar on top. Giant box of 24 usually runs between $4-8 depending on where you pick the cookies up and let the kids be festive. Tub of frosting, few M&M's, few chocolate chips BAM. They're sugared and their parents can only thank you through smiles.

Rocketgirl said...

Dagnabit. I never make stuff though - it's always a store thing. It's nicer for the kids that way.

From Whence You Cometh