Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Update

Thank you friends and complete strangers for all your prayers and support. Tarzan and I really appreciate it. As does QC and Teaq. And MIL and FIL, QC's parents. Also D34 and BTM, MQ's parents. And B, S, J, R, P, R123, R12, B2, B3 and all of the family and friends of QC and MQ. Unfortunately duty called me back before the funeral but Tarzan described it as beautiful. Rocketgirl and PFidle violined gorgeously and the singing, poetry and flowers we all lovely. As expected, the heartbreaker was little Teaq, as he does not have the same understanding of eternal marriage and the afterlife as the grown ups do. So when they closed the coffin the poor baby cried, which made everyone else cry and etc., etc. Tarzan cried when he told me about it last night. QC is much stronger and walking - albeit slowly - and he will be okay. It sucks. It sucks so much, for all of us, but for him and Teaq especially.

This is me, back and going on.
(Lola, darling, I am so sorry that I didn't get to see you this time. I wish you much success with this semester of school. It always seems to suck hardest before it gets better.)

1 comment:

Lola said...

Jane my sweet, I'm so glad you're all doing so unexpectedly with all of this. What a great family. I'll see you the next time. Merry Chirstmas!

From Whence You Cometh