Thursday, December 06, 2007

Chocolate Pop Tarts

Christmas meme, Christmas meme!
Onesome: Chocolate-- The joy of the Christmas season? Boxes of See's and Godiva and other "Food Pron" showing up at the office? How do you feel about chocolate at the holidays? Yeah, really!
  • Well, I loves me some chocolate - no question there. It's so velvety and smooth. I am most definitely a soft center kind of girl. No nuts in the chocolate for me. And the boxes do show up at the office. Strange, how this will be the last Christmas I'll be in an office and have these tres expensive looking packages arrive laden with food and drink that is so NOT good for you that you have to diet for a month after just LOOKING at it...So yeah, the chocolate is good. But is it the joy of the season? No.
Twosome: Pop--ping into your mind as the next thing that you only find this time of year? What are you looking forward to/forgot to go by to check on/oh, heck, it's time for? Pick one and go for it!
  • Well, other than the obvious, like pine trees and wreaths and candy canes...I like the variety in baking supplies that come out this time of year. The gingerbread. And the ornaments. And the cards. And the lights. It's cliche I know, but really, I like everything Christmas related and most of it only comes out at this time of year.
Threesome: Tarts-- ...and is it also "candle time" around the place (work or home)? ...and do you use those 'tarts' to make the place smell nice? (Google it if you aren't familiar with them.)
  • See last week's meme about smelly stuff at home. Plus there's the baking and the tree and wreath that give our house it's scents during the Christmas season. So no, we don't add candles or nothin' to spice up the air at home or work. But the tarts look really cute. There's a whole series of candles that look like candy/edible items. Hopefully no one eats them by mistake. Tarzan's mother has a bowl of glass candy on her living room table and it freaks a lot of people out when they reach for a treat.
This is me, loving the Thursday meme.

1 comment:

Lola said...

Hey there Jane. . .thanks for all the love you've been leaving on my bloguecito lately. :) It makes a ranting girl good to know she is hear and understood.

We don't have any chocolate around my office, we just complain about literary theorists and long papers. I think everyone's waiting to go back to Spain or wherever to pig out with their families, but your little angsty chocolate complaint (is it really a complaint?) makes me think I should share some. Even Foucault would be good with some xo-col-atl. . .

From Whence You Cometh