Friday, April 06, 2007

Weird Dream #13

I dreamt that the whole office was at lunch (there were a lot more people than work in this office - the boss was way down the other end of the table) and MC sat next to me, of course. Someone ordered for all of us apparently because the food started coming, people were getting pizzas and pastas that smelled really good. All except me. I waited, looking at the menu, while others were served. MC got what looked like plain rotini with garlic bulbs stuck in it. As everyone else was nearing the end of their food, I got a plate of little rubber chickens that I had to chop the head off of and suck out the insides. I had eaten two when everyone got up to go and when I looked back at my plate it had changed to great slabs of chicken that I couldn't eat...and then I woke up. (If that means I am feeling overwhelmed at the office-I am.)
******************************************************************************************
It's about time Shandi got kicked off DWTS. Sheesh people. Even my cat could see that she was robotic , not putting any effort or life into the dance at all. Leeza was in the bottom two, as expected. What is with docking Ian an entire point for missing one step??! Puh-leeze. Billy Ray misses ALL THE TIME and even golden boy Joey missed in his tango. Not that I think the judges are unbiased in this thing - no Bruno, they won't sleep with you - no matter what metaphor you use! Laila, Laila, Laila!!
******************************************************************************************
Hee hee, got tickets to see Wicked in July with three of my sisters. I think we will have seen the show from all angles after that performance: orchestra center, orchestra right, second row right, mezzanine center, mezz. right...so cool. It looks fabulous from any position.
******************************************************************************************
Tarzan's on Spring Break right now (How hard is it to get up to go to work with a sexy naked man in your bed? I know!!) and he came over to my side of the city to take me to lunch today. We ate at Ugo which is fancy schmancy Italian food. Tastes good though. It didn't really matter to me what we ate, as long as we ate together. (Ain't I schmaltzy today?) And it's Friday...

This is me sharing snippets.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh