Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday (again)

It's Monday again. And while MC is on vacation for another week (such a nice thing he did for me, going away for two of the weeks that I am here every day so I can wallow in the silence from the seat behind me and not worry about footprints on my chair) there is a dude - PD let's call him - who has decided to take up the slack and is SINGING two chairs over. Really? Singing aloud in an office that has no cubicles, only wide expanses of desk so we can all look at him and see that he is SINGING ALOUD? Dude. Please.
********************************************************************************************
Completely not related, but why does this blogging host list the posting time as the time I opened the window and not the time I hit "POST" because that would seem more logical. Especially as I usually have to work at these things periodically through the day (see a few ago when I actually forgot where I was going with a post...) and so when I am running out the door and type the last bits and end with "gotta go" it then posts at 9:34am and it looks like I am a total slacker when in fact it's 6:22 and I'm late to pick up my sister. Nice one blogspot. Nice.

This is me - gotta go.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

same thing happens to me. SOmetimes I've gone back and changed the time on my diaryland entries, especially if it's 3 days after I started writing it;)

Unknown said...

Your blog has a 'time posted' on it?? I am just barely astute enough to notice what time it is on my way out the door. Sometimes.

Anyone who thinks of you as a slacker is indeed uptight and doesn't know very many people.

:)

From Whence You Cometh