Saturday, December 03, 2011

'Tis The Season

I loved my iPhone before, but now it is getting serious.
Over Thanksgiving with Tarzan's family I was lamenting the fact that there weren't any good ring tones on my iPhone and I didn't want to spend money to get any. Floyd mentioned it should be possible - I just had to trim the song to the right length and find out the file extension to change the song to.
And it worked.
(Floyd is a genius. If you ever need to know anything, he is the man.)
So tonight, following these instructions, I took my favorite 1:53 of Jupiter, cut it to 0:40, changed the extension and voila! I now have it as a ring tone.
Awesome.
Then I got a little crazy and did a Christmas one too. We will see if Mannheim Steamroller's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen will wake me up in the morning.

Link
This is me and the magic of the iPhone never ceases.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh