Sunday, May 01, 2011

Berry Miracle

It looks as if one of the replacement vines Tarzan and I got from his grandfather's house - a replacement for the ones that were inadvertantly cut down a few weeks ago - the replacement vines we planted, fenced and have been dilligently keeping the cats from sleeping on - has blossoms! Two really, big blossoms:It's a berry vine miracle! (Or a really good growing year. All that sun and water.)

This is me and I might get an actual berry or two this year after all.

2 comments:

Master P said...

Ooooo, lucky!!! I loved Grandpa's berry bushes... although if he caught me near them he made me do manual labor so I had to be sneaky...

Master P said...

AAAAAAAAAnd now I'm up to speed on your entire blog. Sorry for all the spammy commenting :)

From Whence You Cometh