Thursday, February 24, 2011

Irrevocable

Is there some law that says these business things can't go smoothly?
I understand growing pains and getting into the swing of things and learning curve and all of that.
I do.
But why, once we've made all our mistakes and figured out the whole system and gotten some prospects that are promising and some people who like the way of life up here and want us to succeed - if only for their benefit - after all of that WHY does the roof still fall in?
Or the bottom fall out?
Or whatever the expression is. Whatever is happening, it is not me falling into a pile of money.

This is me and if I ever meet Murphy I'm going to punch him in the nose.

1 comment:

Slobodans said...

Can you make it 2 punches by throwing one for me in there too?
I've always hated that guy!

From Whence You Cometh