Monday, August 09, 2010

Rava-Ma-Olis

Why do I never think to take photographs of the food until after it's in our bellies? Not the sort of picture that's easy to achieve or to look at.
We made cheese ravioli tonight. For anyone interested in making your own pasta there are two things you should know.
1. Use semolina flour. You will thank me later.
2. It gets easier every time so don't get discouraged if it looks weird the first three or twenty times you try.
3. Take pictures for your blog.
Okay, three things then.

This is me and one day I might remember.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can picture Tarzan pondering whilst consuming said ravioli the origin of this edible art...to hide red meat on Fridays from the sharp eyed priests, ages ago when such things mattered.

Rocketgirl said...

So tempted to try this sometime... when I have someone smart around to supervise ;)

From Whence You Cometh