Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weird Dream #35

This was orginally supposed to be posted on 08/16/10 but I got way too involved looking for something funny called American Pioneer and never put it up. Am I devoted or what?

I was all exited to blog about meeting this music group called American Pioneer (guess what, there isn't one) who were really a reinvention of a group from the 60's. They shook my hand! I was going to take a picture of my hand and post it on the blog I was so excited. I had all of their names and the correct spellings and they wanted to take me out to eat and talk to a fan who had followed them through the name changes and everything.
And that's when I woke up.

This is me and it was weirder when I was in it.

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Okay, this is weird. I reading it going "why have I never heard of this band??" OH. That's why. ;)

From Whence You Cometh