Monday, June 28, 2010

Calls From The Future

I don't usually post twice in one day - spread it around mateys - but this was too freaky.
You may or may not have known that we cancelled our telephone landline and bought a MagicJack to cut down on the monthly bill. We mostly use our cell phones but telemarketers and people from church call us on the house phone. It hasn't been too much of a bother to switch.
But since the MagicJack only works when my computer is on, we will ofttimes come home to an email saying we have a new voice message. The weird thing is that we have been sitting here all evening, with my computer on and I just received an email saying we have a message. A message from Tuesday, June 29th. This is the exact wording, except for the x's of course, that's our number and their number:

"You received a new 0:37 minutes voicemail
message, on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 at 12:16:50 AM in mailbox xxx-xxx-xxxx from
xxx-xxx-xxxx."

This is me and that's spooky right?

2 comments:

RHM said...

Two posts in one day...wow.....

Rocketgirl said...

OOooooEEEEEooooooOO. I'm interested in this Magic Jack thingy. I want to talk to the future. (Although if you really want to talk to the future, call Australia. They are already in tomorrow!)

From Whence You Cometh