Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So There

I am starting a nationwide - if not world wide - boycott of Bank of America. (Oh heck no I am not advertising for them.) Every experience I have had involving the corporation suggests that they stink. None of the employees I have worked with know what they are doing, their timing blows and they're not very nice. There has been no explaining of what they want, no timeline of when they want it and absolutely no concern for the client.
I think I try to be a forgiving individual, and I don't like to vilify anyone or thing. Yes, I whine and I complain but I am always willing to give second chances and I trust until I am given a reason not to.
Well here is my reason not to. And this is not the first time, so I am outie as the kids are saying these days.
I tend to agree with a dear friend who put it succinctly when she said, "B of A is evil."

This is me, and I will never deal with Bank of America again. Nev-er.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh