Saturday, July 04, 2015

July 4th 2015

You'd think Independence Day was a month long deal, like Ramadan, from the number of explosions and illegal fireworks we have seen in the sky around our house lately.
And sometimes during the day, when the pretty colors are hardly visible.
Mistake or stupid person?
It's really just today though.
And for the first time ever, Tarzan and I bought some sparklers and little fireworks to set off in the back yard. (Of course we choose a year with a drought going on to experiment. We're geniuses.) We'll see if I can follow Rocketgirl's instructions and example and get some cool pictures.
Happy 4th of July everybody!!
 
This is me, celebrating.

1 comment:

Master P said...

I'm old and crabby, so living in Anaheim with fireworks every night would KILL me :) I mean, I like them at all, but the kids have a bedtime, dagnabit!!

From Whence You Cometh