Sunday, January 19, 2014

ATL Admiration - Day 3

Anyone who knows me, knows that housecleaning is not at the top of my list of favorite things to do. In fact, it's not even the top thing on my list of things I really don't like to do, I dislike it that much. And because of the other many things that I have to do, I don't clean that often.
The reason my house does not look like an episode of Hoarders is because of ATL.
She has helped me immensely over the years, vacuuming, dishes, dusting, laundry, wiping down the stove, cleaning the bathroom - including the shower, which is a major task.
She actually enjoys cleaning and it's much less irritating for me to have the company and help so once in a while I actually pull out the rubber gloves.
I'm not sure where I will find the motivation now.

This is me and I'll have to find the Lysol myself.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh