Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Weird Dream #19

In the two hours between the time I sat bolt upright in bed asking Tarzan what time it was - because if I was awake then we were late - and the time the alarm clock buzzing finally penetrated my thick skull at 4:20am (it having been only 2:00am the time before) I had this dream:
Tarzan and I were on Battlestar Galactica and we had to kill the "bad guy" to end the show(?) or to finish the game or whatever - the bad guy looked like the doctor from Star Trek Voyager - but he was wounded and staying in a sick bay pod to heal. Then the day came, and we shot him, but he jumped ahead in time so we had to follow him, and every time we caught up and shot him, he jumped again. After a couple of times we jumped ahead of him so we could be ready when he showed up. So we were waiting and waiting and while we were waiting we were looking at jewelry. I didn't like the emeralds or the sapphires but there were two rings, one with a pink stone and one with a orange stone (they were both opaque and the size of jellybeans) that I ended up getting and also a red band with a white stone (not a diamond, just white). We went home - my old house in The Frozen North except it looked nothing like it inside the house - and people were calling and writing and coming over to tell us how they liked the videos on Facebook. It was then that I realized it wasn't Tarzan with me, I was married to Goran Visnjic.

This is me sure of where SOME of that came from...and not at all sure of the rest of it.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh