Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fleighund's Party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Fleighund, AIA. You are now 30 years old!
It was a good party. We went to Houston's (apparently they've been bought by Hillstone) which is a favorite restaurant. And it IS extremely good. The ribs, the filet, the sushi, the cole slaw...There were ten of us, some I knew, some I did not, squeezed into an eight person booth. (We were all quite good friends by the end of the night.)The manager even came over - twice - to see if we wouldn't like to remove some people to another table for more comfort. (Heellllooo it's a birthday party - who would he suggest we move?) Much fun was had, many presents were opened and sometimes I risked the flash. (It's a kinda dark establishment.)
Birthday boy and girlfriend:
The other side of the table:
The other side of the table eating:
The next two are really bad photos, dark and blurry, but if you look close they are worth the effort. Kurt eating ribs with his hands and getting sauce all over his face:
Tarzan and MB eating with their hands and me avoiding the flying BBQ sauce:
The birthday boy and friends drinking after eating:
Chocolate cake!:
Chocolate cake with the flash:
Present with pretty wrapping - must be from a girl:
Happy birthday dude - thanks for inviting us!
This is me posting blind - the office firewall has just been adjusted and won't allow any blogspot.com pages views (I wonder...) so if you comment I will respond but not until I get home after 6:30pm PST.

1 comment:

Channynba said...

sounds like you have tons of fun.

From Whence You Cometh