Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ode To An Incredible Woman

Rocketgirl,
You've had a birthday,
Shout HOORAY!
We - and I - want to sing to you today,
One year older and wiser too,
Haaaa-ppy Birthday!!!!
To. You!!

As per usual this time of year, I am happy to discuss the amazing-ness of my very first sister-in-law. We've discussed her beauty, musical, brains, humor and mothering skills in the past (and she is still way talented in all those departments) but this year she has been my practical go-to person when it comes to pregnancy and birthing. What to do first, where to go for what, what's true on the internet and what's not, what to do with children after the 'squeeee' factor wears off, all the good stuff.
She's my guru.
And I love her.

This is me wishing her a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Master P said...

OKAY. So I thought about you all day on your birthday and thought, man, I need to write something awesome about her awesomeness! But since I was crazy busy and hadn't blogged in forever - and since I thought YOU hadn't blogged in forever, I just figured I could put it off for a week and you'd be all "Awww, I was too busy too! We're soulmates!" And then you BEAT ME. DAGNABIT!!! I love you too!!!!

From Whence You Cometh