Thursday, May 01, 2014

Just Keep Walking

One of my 2014 New Year's resolutions was to drink more water. Try and get the 8-8oz. glasses a day we are supposed to.
It hasn't been too hard to drink that much - once I started carrying refillable bottles with me - but I have had a challenge keeping track of how many time I refill the bottle.
So I got an app.
Argus was free, it had the highest rating and it seemed easy enough to use. In addition to keeping track of my drinking, it also counts my steps in a day and so I started watching and taking a few extra trips up and down the stairs just for kicks and to get to my self-imposed goal of 8,000 steps a day.
I was all proud of myself until I noticed that it clocked the distance from where I plug my phone in, in the bathroom, to the bed, as 45 steps.
(It's a small house, I could probably walk the entire length of the thing in 20 steps give or take.)

This is me and 45 ant steps maybe.

No comments:

From Whence You Cometh